Biolase Epic Laser Therapy
Pain therapy for any situation
The Biolase Epic® T-Serie is designed specifically for chiropractic, orthopedics, physical therapy, sports medicine, athletic trainers and pain centers. The Biolase Epic® T-Series’ unique 940 nm wavelength elevates the tissue temperature of painful muscles and joints. Optimal tissue penetration provides the majority of patients with effective temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness, minor arthritis pain or muscle spasm, minor sprains and strains and minor muscular back pain, in as little as 10 minutes of treatment.
Fast and effective treatment
A standard treatment would normally require about 2-6 visits. Epic T-Series can help to temporarily relieve pain in a single visit in as little as 10 minutes.
Even distribution of laser energy
Epic T-Series’ proprietary deep tissue handpiece (DTHP) is able to control important parameters such as spot size and power intensity to ensure an equal diffusion of energy over the entire treatment area for optimal results.
- Laser Classification: IV
- Wavelength: 940 ± 10nm
- Max Output Power: 10 Watt
- Power Modes: Continuous Wave (CW)
- Aiming Beam: Laser Diode, max 1mW, 635nm
- Fiber Cable Length: 6.8ft (2m)
- Dimensions: 4.4 in x 5.7in x 6.5in / (11.2cm x 14.5cm x 16.5cm) Weight: 2.75 (1.25kg)
Non-invasive pain management
The Epic T-Series provides a therapeutic and non-invasive way to treat pain, working as a topical heating device to temporarily increase your blood circulation. It is effective for chronic and acute musculoskeletal conditions including back and neck pain, injuries from accidents, and athletic injuries to muscles and joints, through temporary:
- Relaxation of muscles
- Relaxation of muscle spasm
- Relief of minor muscle pain
- Relief of joint stiffness
- Relief of minor arthritis pain
- Relief of minor sprains & strains
- Relief of minor muscular back pain