for processing of personal information
2. The purpose for processing your personal information
Our overall purpose for processing your personal information is to administrate your purchases with us. Other purposes could be:
To improve and develop our products and provide you with a better customer experience. Your personal information is necessary to complete a concrete order and to make us capable of developing and optimizing our products.
3. Collecting and types of personal information
When you as a customer make a purchase in our company, we register the necessary personal information about you in relation to our customer relationship. We collect your personal information in the following ways and from the following sources:
- You provide us with your personal information in connection with a purchase of our products either in our physical store, on our webpage or in a phone call, in connection with your subscription to our newsletter or by filling in our surveys.
- You use social media such as Facebook and Instagram, when you, by clicking “follow” or by making any comments to our posts or by using functions such as e.g. Like, Share or hash tags, choose to communicate with us.
- The personal information which we process about you will mainly be: name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- Information in connection with the transaction including type of product purchase, price and purchase history.
4. Legal basis for processing your personal information
Data protection is an integrated part of our company and we have the responsibility for protecting your personal information, when you do business with us. Our processing of your personal information will always take place in accordance with national and international rules and standards.
Processing of your personal information will take place, when at least one of the following conditions is present:
- Processing is necessary to fulfil a purchase contract, which you are part of and which is part of a purchase of our products.
- You have given us your voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, e.g. when you accept to receive our newsletters.
- Processing is mandatory to fulfil our legal obligations for our company e.g. storage of accounting records for a specific period.
- Processing is necessary to comply with legal requirements, to make a legal claim or to defend our legal requirements e.g. in connection with a legal dispute about a specific product.
5. Recipients of your personal information
We only exchange your personal information with the recipients, which are necessary in connection with your customer relationship with us. We exchange personal information with the following parties:
- Banks and financial institutions when you make a purchase with us.
- Our cooperation partners and suppliers, which we have approved to assist us in connection with our business.
- Your personal information will not be transferred to third party countries meaning countries outside EU/ the European Economic Area.
6. Storage and deletion of your personal information
We only store your personal information as long as necessary in connection with the purpose of processing the information. Your personally information will be deleted in accordance with the following procedures:
- Financial information in connection with your purchase will be stored for 5 years from the end of the financial year in questions.
- Your subscription information will be stored until you cancel your subscription
- Information which you provide in connection with surveys will be deleted or anonymized after rounding of the survey.
- Applications which we receive will be deleted after 3 months. If you wish to get your application deleted before 3 month, please contact us.
7. Your rights
We have established a series of measures to protect your personal information and ensure your rights. As personal information is processed, you can make use of the below listed rights. It must however be underlined that some of these rights are not absolute, but only applies under certain circumstances.visse omstændigheder.
7.1 The right to insight
You have the right to request insight in your personal information in connection with:
- The purpose for processing.
- Categories of personal information
- Recipients or categories of recipients, including recipients in any third party countries and in that connection the necessary safeguards for transfer.
- The storage period or the criteria for determination of this.
- The right to request correction, deletion, limitation or objection to processing of your personal information.
- The right to complain to Datatilsynet.
- The right to know where your personal information origins from
7.2 The right to correction
You have the right to request for a correction of incorrect personal information about you and the right to get incomplete personal information about you completed..
7.3 The right to deletion
You have the right to request that your personal information is deleted, if the processing is based on your explicit consent and you withdraw this consent.
7.4 The right to limitation
You have the right to request for a limitation of the processing of your personal information e.g. in connection with a dispute on the accuracy of the personal information.
7.5 The right to data portability
When our processing is automated, you have the right to request to receive your personal information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and the right to have the personal information transferred to another data controller.
7.6 The right to opposition
You have the right to object to the processing that your personal information is subject to, especially in connection with direct marketing.
If you have given us consent to processing your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please notice that a withdrawal of your consent not necessary affects the processing of your personal processing which took place before you withdraw the consent.
8. Questions and complains
You will also have the possibility to complain to Datatilsynet, who is the authority in Denmark that supervises the companies’ processing of personal information. Contact information for Datatilsynet can be found on their homepage: www.datatilsynet.dk